We’ve had a number of people ask us this week if they can still register for our Martha Pullen Serger I Online Licensing course, and the answer is yes! The online class kicked off this past Monday, August 31, but we’ve extended the registration deadline for a little while longer for any of you who would like to join us.
Serger I Online Licensing will run though January 31, 2016, and is structured to fit around your schedule. With over 20 projects to download, and videos to support the project instructions, Serger I Online Licensing will allow you to hone your serger talents and skills in the comfort of your own home. Projects range from quilting and home decorating to totes and garment construction. Plus, you’ll have access to our fabulous team of licensing teachers to help you along the way: Kathy McMakin, Peggy Dilbone, Alicia Welcher, Connie Palmer and Charlotte Potter. Take a look at what the Serger I Online Licensing course includes:
- Great how-to videos on techniques and projects (remain on the site for 2 years)
- Round table discussion – class and kit pricing suggestions
- Business ideas from Martha Pullen – where to teach, advertising yourself and promoting classes. These videos will remain on the site for two years.
- A comprehensive look at sergers – how they work, threading, tensions, differential feed, and more.
- Serger basics – tying on, tying off; inside and outside curves; inside and outside corners and 1/4” seams with both 3- and 4-thread overlock.
- Over 20 project handouts for you to download and teach
- Tips on how to improve your teaching skills
- Special notions that make even the most difficult serging techniques easier
- Teaching methods for all student types
- Installing zippers with your serger
- Creating and attaching piping
- Serger piecing and quilting basics
- Additional attachments
- Plus much more!
- Upon completion – receive a personalized Serger I licensing graduation certificate, signed by Martha Pullen. Plus receive the Martha Pullen teacher licensing logo for your website or business card as well as a digitized version of the teacher licensing logo.
Want to join us? Click here to register or learn more information!