We are so excited to announce that registration is open for our next Martha Pullen Online Licensing course… Heirloom I! The course will run April 30 – August 31, 2015. Click here to watch Martha’s announcement!
Teacher licensing is a unique experience that blends the love of sewing with skill-building and business opportunity. Whether you want to teach or not, this Heirloom I Online Licensing course just might be for you.
What does this course include?
• Great how-to videos on techniques and projects (remain on the site for 2 years)
• Round table discussion – class and kit pricing suggestions
• Business ideas from Martha Pullen – where to teach, advertising yourself and promoting classes.
• Tips on how to improve your teaching skills
• Teaching methods for all student types
• Over 20 project handouts for you to download and teach
• Over 20 embroidery designs in all formats that can be used on your licensed projects
• Downloadable patterns for all projects requiring patterns
• How to use special notions that make even the most difficult techniques easier
• Instruction on beginning, intermediate and advanced heirloom techniques
• How-to videos and instructions on specialty heirloom techniques
• Coaching on needle types and stabilizers
• Tips on machine embroidery
• Best sewing and teaching practices from internationally known teachers
• Plus much more!
Visit our Martha Pullen Online Licensing site to register and learn more about this new online licensing opportunity! On the site, you can view the course outline, read about the projects, get to know our talented teachers and even read testimonials from others who have taken a Martha Pullen Online Licensing course.