Looking for a fun and educational summer sewing vacation? Join us for our “Children’s Garment Construction” Licensing in Palm Harbor, FL July 28 – August 2, 2015. This sewing retreat will be held at the beautiful Innisbrook Resort and is sure to be an unforgettable week with nationally recognized educators Peggy Dilbone, Kathy McMakin, Connie Palmer, Martha Pullen and Alicia Welcher. You will learn you an entire collection of sewing tips and techniques and receive a ready-to-teach curriculum of 20+ children’s garment projects.
Upon completion of the course, you will co-own the copyright to the class curriculum along with Martha Pullen Company, meaning that you can either make the projects for sale without limit, or, if you’re teaching, you can copy the project instructions as needed for your students. You do not have to teach if you become a Martha Pullen Licensed Teacher; we have many who join our licensing programs with no plans to teach.
At the Children’s Garment Construction Licensing event you will receive:
- Over 20 Kits including the threads and stabilizers needed for your machine embroideries;
- Embroidery files used in the curriculum (in all formats);
- Designer secrets for constructing collars, plackets, hem finishes, sleeves and closures. You know the basics, take your talents to the next level!
- Personalized attention as you learn classic, quick-to-construct methods that can be adapted to any garment in any size;
- An exclusive, tried and true, ready-to-teach curriculum and a multitude of patterns for which you co-own the copyright. You can reproduce the patterns for your students’ use or make the garments to resell.
- Answers to your questions and easy-to-incorporate variations for each construction detail. You’ll benefit from the ideas of others while enjoying the support of your faculty and other students on a similar path.
Make projects that include:
- A Construction Notebook (with tons of construction techniques)
- Purse and Headband
- Two Girls Jumpers (Sizes 2-8)
- Boys Jon-Jon (Sizes 2-4)
- Swiss Panel Sundress (Size 2-8)
- Two Heirloom Dresses: Shaped Bias on Netting (Sizes 2-8) and Pintucks and Scallops (Sizes 2-8)
- Boys Pintucks and Tatting Shirt and Pants (Sizes 2-4)
- Little Miss Tank and Skirt (Sizes 2-8)
- Boy’s Dress Shirt and Pants (Sizes 2-4)
- Boy’s Applique Shorts and Knit T-shirt (Sizes 2-6)
- Girl’s Shorts and Knit Top (Sizes 2-8)
- Hand Smocked Dress – 18” Doll and Girl (Sizes 2-8)
- High Yoke Slip (Sizes 2-8)
- Chef Hat and Apron (Sizes 2-8)
- Kitchen Diva Hat and Apron (Sizes 2-8)
- Boys Camp Shirt (Sizes 2-6)
- Boys Pajamas Set (Sizes 2-6)
- Classic Button-On Suit (Sizes 2-4)
- Smocking in the Hoop Yoke Dress (Sizes 2-8)
- Strappy Top and Ruffles Skirt (Sizes 2-8)