Martha Pullen Teacher Licensing
Vintage, Classic, Contemporary
Do you love sewing, sewing and more sewing…of all sorts and kinds…and especially Vintage, Classic and Contemporary, depending on your mood? If so, then this curriculum has been created just for you. Of the 20 projects you will receive in the licensing program, the assortment of styles and designs forms a collection of sweet, cute, cuddly, charming, neat, sassy, timeless, traditional, beautiful and elegant projects…now you just can’t beat that!
We’ve selected just the right group of projects and styles, and have been sure to include a dizzying array of tried and true techniques you can grow with. They’ll all come together in projects that showcase the vintage style we so enjoy, build upon classic and timeless themes and captivate us with fresh, contemporary looks.
Join us to acquire skills in working with lace and entredeux, spaghetti bias, folded bias, several quilting techniques (echo, channel and stippling), the circular attachment, tucks of all kinds, ribbons, decorative stitches, bobbin work, Madeira applique, piping, trapunto, fringe, buttons of all shapes and sizes, crazy patch, traditional applique and much more! Plus, serging techniques, and embellishing with specialty machines like the Sashiko and the needle punch or felting machine. More information, skill-building and fun than you can imagine.
Join nationally recognized educators Peggy Dilbone, Kathy McMakin, Connie Palmer, Martha Pullen and Alicia Welcher for an information-packed session!
At the Vintage, Classic, Contemporary licensing event you will:
- Take home 20 beautiful kits plus several bonus sets of instructions and patterns. That’s nearly 2 dozen projects, all ready for you to use for teaching classes, making for resale, enjoying for personal use or for giving handmade gifts.
- Obtain an exclusive copyright shared with Martha Pullen Company on all Vintage, Classic, Contemporary projects.
- Receive exclusive embroidery designs files in all formats. These designs can also be used in your own classroom!
- Enjoy working with different fabrics and trims, creating beautiful Vintage projects with laces and frills; Classic items with piping and tucks and Contemporary pieces with brightly colored bias trims, rick rack and more.
- Add to your sewing skills with the newest methods in beginning, intermediate and advanced level sewing and serging techniques. As an added attraction, you’ll work a bit on the Sashiko machines and embellish with the needle-felting machines.
- Create a variety of fantastic projects, as usual, including: two quilts – a technique quilt and a baby quilt, a Connie Palmer original Christening gown and companion Child’s dress, baby daygowns – one for boy and one for girl, a serger technique travel pillow, a big ole’ tote, really great placemats and napkins, sewing accessories of all kinds, organizational items and much, much more!
- Fall in love with using old notions on new techniques, and seeing the newest notions and how to use them to enhance your sewing and serging projects.
- Acquire operational skills with many sewing machine and serger accessory feet.
- Sew using your own sewing machine or borrow one for classroom use.
The techniques you will learn in Vintage, Classic, Contemporary will carry over into all areas of your sewing! Take advantage of this information-packed program and receive one of the best curriculum collections of ready-to-teach projects in existence today!