Martha Pullen Teacher Licensing
The Perfect Mix: Sew, Serge and Embellish
Discover the secrets of heirloom and specialty sewing from the Martha Pullen sewing experts. Whether you are new to sewing, serging and embroidery or have been at it for years, this program will help you enhance your skills for sensational results! Join nationally recognized educators Peggy Dilbone, Kathy McMakin, Connie Palmer, Martha Pullen and Alicia Welcher for an information-packed session focusing on designer-level heirloom and specialty sewing techniques. You’ll receive 20 beautiful projects featuring dozens of techniques you can apply to any kind of sewing.
At The Perfect Mix licensing event you will:
- Take home 20 beautiful kits plus several bonus sets of instructions and patterns. That’s nearly 2 dozen projects that you can use to teach classes, make for resale, enjoy for personal use or give as gifts.
- Receive exclusive embroidery designs files in all formats. These designs can also be used in your own classroom!
- Learn to work with different fabric types, laces and trims to create dreamy, vintage-look projects. Master beginning to advanced sewing and serging techniques from piecing to shaping trims, working with insertions and entredeux, creating ruffles and more.
- Apply the techniques you learn to garments for babies, children, dolls and adults, and incorporate these versatile techniques into home décor, fashion accessories, purses, totes and organization/storage projects.
- Create a beautiful display quilt that secretly incorporates the many techniques you’ve learned. Sew an amazing Christening gown, or matching First Communion dress, baby ensembles for both boys and girls, a child’s dress with matching doll dress, decorator pillows, totes, a backpack and more!
- Discover a variety of new uses for your specialty sewing machine and serger feet and accessories, such as gathering, piping, puffing, pintucks and binding.
- Experience specialty techniques using two very unique machines, the embellisher and the Sashiko. The embellisher is a needle-felting machine that creates incredible detail and texture using absolutely no thread. Sashiko replicates a stunning hand-stitched look that can be added to any project – truly amazing!
- Gain knowledge, tips and tricks for machine embroidery in many areas; appliqué, surface design and free-standing motifs, just to mention a few.
- Sew using your own sewing machine or borrow one for classroom use.
- Make Projects that include:
• Self-Binding Baby Blanket
• Bargello Tote Bag,
• Woven Lattice Table Runner,
• Organza Banded Pillowcase,
• Lacy Heirloom Pillow,
• Special Licensing Mug Rug,
• Sew, Serge & Flip Placemats,
• Two-Colored Mitered Napkins,
• Pleated Ruffle Hand Towel,
• Under the Sea Child’s BackPack,
• Fun & Fancy Make-Up Bag,
• Heirloom Techniques Quilt,
• Christening Gown or Child’s Dress,
• Christening Slip or Child’s Slip,
• 18” Doll Dress and Slip,
• Dolly & Me Jumper & Ruffled Pants,
• Baby Boys Layette,
• Baby Girls Layette,
• Knit Infinity Scarf and Flower Pin,
• Lacy Heirloom Blouse,
• Ruching & Rickrack Overlay Dress,
• Shh Baby Sleeping Pillow
The techniques you will learn in The Perfect Mix in sewing, serging and embellishing will carry over into all areas of your sewing! Reserve your spot now, to take advantage of this information-packed program and receive a wonderful curriculum collection of ready-to-teach projects!