Martha Pullen Teacher Licensing
Children’s Garment Construction
Beautiful clothing for children is all about style and construction details – and this licensing provides you with at least twenty children’s garment projects, with the teaching focus on designer-worthy construction techniques. If you’ve ever wondered how to construct collars, plackets, hem finishes, sleeves, and garment closures then this licensing will answer your questions and give you several easy-to-incorporate variations for each construction detail. You’ll wonder why you ever struggled with lining a child’s garment once you learn simple and quick-to-construct methods – the ones that can be adapted to any garment in any size. Garments will be age appropriate and fall within a range of sizes 2-6 for many of the boy garments and 2-8 for most of the girl garments. Once you master the techniques from this licensing, you’ll be able to take any pattern and construct the garment exactly the way you want it to be, no matter what the size.
Join nationally recognized educators, including Peggy Dilbone, Kathy McMakin, Connie Palmer, Martha Pullen and Alicia Welcher, for an information-packed session with all the instruction, inspiration and motivation you need to make your dream of a sewing business a reality.
How you use the 20 exclusive projects you receive and practice on at this event is up to you. If you’d like to teach, you can use them to teach classes at a local store, evening classes or start an in-home sewing education business. Or, customize the class projects to make and resell for profit to local retailers, at local fairs or online. Take the first step! Learn more and reserve your spot now!
- Over 20 Kits including the threads and stabilizers needed for your machine embroideries;
- Embroidery files used in the curriculum (in all formats);
- Designer secrets for constructing collars, plackets, hem finishes, sleeves and closures. You know the basics, take your talents to the next level!
- Personalized attention as you learn classic, quick-to-construct methods that can be adapted to any garment in any size;
- An exclusive, tried and true, ready-to-teach curriculum and a multitude of patterns for which you co-own the copyright. You can reproduce the patterns for your students’ use or make the garments to resell.
- Answers to your questions and easy-to-incorporate variations for each construction detail. You’ll benefit from the ideas of others while enjoying the support of your faculty and other students on a similar path.
- Make Projects that include:
• A Construction Notebook (with tons of construction techniques)
• Purse and Headband
• Two Girls Jumpers (Sizes 2-8)
• Boys Jon-Jon (Sizes 2-4)
• Swiss Panel Sundress (Size 2-8)
• Two Heirloom Dresses: Shaped Bias on Netting (Sizes 2-8) and Pintucks and Scallops (Sizes 2-8)
• Boys Pintucks and Tatting Shirt and Pants (Sizes 2-4)
• Little Miss Tank and Skirt (Sizes 2-8)
• Boy’s Dress Shirt and Pants (Sizes 2-4)
• Boy’s Applique Shorts and Knit T-shirt (Sizes 2-6)
• Girl’s Shorts and Knit Top (Sizes 2-8)
• Hand Smocked Dress – 18” Doll and Girl (Sizes 2-8)
• High Yoke Slip (Sizes 2-8)
• Chef Hat and Apron (Sizes 2-8)
• Kitchen Diva Hat and Apron (Sizes 2-8)
• Boys Camp Shirt (Sizes 2-6)
• Boys Pajamas Set (Sizes 2-6)
• Classic Button-On Suit (Sizes 2-4)
• Smocking in the Hoop Yoke Dress (Sizes 2-8)
• Strappy Top and Ruffles Skirt (Sizes 2-8)
Past participants in Martha Pullen licensing events have turned their talents into income, and you can too!