Have you heard? We have a fantastic early bird registration offer happening right now for our new online licensing, The Perfect Mix: Sew, Serge, Embellish! Any of you who enroll by April 29, 2018 will receive a special bundle of some of our favorite machine embroidery designs from the Internet Embroidery Club (one of the collections even comes with a free christening gown pattern!). Use these embroidery designs on the projects in this licensing, or on other projects of your choosing. The following collections are included:
NOTE: You can click on the embroidery design images below to preview the full collections.
- A beautiful christening gown collection: Featured in the 2013 Internet Embroidery Club, this elegant christening gown collection can be used to embroider a christening gown. The 16 designs are available in two thread styles: multi-colored or one-colored. As a minimum, a 5×7-inch stitching area/hoop is required to embroider most gown designs or combined layouts. And, there’s more! Included in the files for this collection is the gorgeous “Natalie Christening Gown” pattern designed by Janet Gilbert.
- A versatile words and ornaments collection: Embellish garments or home décor projects with these decorative word and ornaments from our 2014 Internet Embroidery Club. These designs are perfect for making special gifts! Word categories include parents, baby, colorful, royal, scrolls, virtues and wedding. There are 48 designs total in a mixture of hoop sizes (4×4, 5×7, 6×9 and 7×11).
- Cute vintage kitchen characters: Liven up your kitchen décor with these designs from the 2015 Internet Embroidery Club. They’ll make a fun addition to dish towels, aprons, oven mitts, coasters and more. Both designs are available to download in two sizes to fit 5×7- and 4×4-inch hoops.
- Adorable kids designs: Stitch up the cutest projects for little ones with these designs from our 2016 Internet Embroidery Club! This trio of kids designs includes a cupcake, a dolphin and a mermaid. They’ll make the perfect addition to kids tops, bathing suits, towels, bibs, blankets, pillows and more. The cupcake and dolphin fit 4×4-inch hoops and the mermaid fits 5×7-inch hoops.
- And a timeless serif alphabet: This gorgeous Serif Alphabet from the 2016 Internet Embroidery Club includes 26 satin-stitched serif letter designs in two hoop sizes: 4×4 and 5×7. This collection will look beautiful on all sorts of personalized projects and gifts. The elegant simplicity of the letters is sure to make it one of your go-to embroidery alphabets. Stitch it on anything you want to personalize!
Of course, everyone who enrolls in the The Perfect Mix: Sew, Serge, Embellish! will receive the full licensing curriculum, too. That includes more than 20 projects ranging from garments and bags to accessories, home decor projects and more. Here’s a peek at all the wonderful projects included in the course:
We’ll show you how to create each one of these projects through both written instructions and video tutorials. The videos are taught by Martha Pullen Company faculty members Kathy McMakin, Connie Palmer, Alicia Welcher and Missy Billingsley. During the course, the Martha Pullen team will be just a click or call away to answer any questions you might have about projects, patterns, techniques and teaching methods.
To earn your Martha Pullen Teacher License, you’ll submit photos of several projects (some assigned, some your choice) along with some specific technique samples. Once you have your license, you will co-own the copyright with the Martha Pullen Company for all the projects, including the complete, illustrated directions. That means you’ll be able to copy the directions to share with your students, or make the projects for sale without limit. Of course, many of our students take licensing courses just for fun! Everyone is welcome.
Class begins April 30, 2018. If you’re interested in joining us, be sure to sign up by April 29 to take advantage of the special bonus offer! Click here to learn more and register for The Perfect Mix.
The Martha Pullen Team